Leading up the wedding
• Recommend remaining vendors based on your event design and budget.
• Create to-do timelines and provide regular check-in on progress.
• Create event timeline and share with all vendors.
• Assist with budget creation/management.
• Create custom “brand” with unique design elements that carry through from save the-dates to favors.
• Assist with save the dates, invitations, ceremony programs and menu design and wording.
• Advise on menu planning.
• Provide guidance and assistance on any and all of the following: guest list, seating layout, photography shot list, ceremony readings, ceremony music and reception play list.
• Serve as point of contact for all vendors beginning 6 weeks prior to wedding date.
• Confirm all details and arrival times for vendors.
• Rehearsal coordination.
What Clients Are Saying
"I had the pleasure of working with JCro Events recently. Jennifer was able to create a vision through the final deliverable in a very tight timeframe and within budget! She came with creative ideas that expressed my personality and goals for the event." Jennifer Barrett - Norwalk, CT
Join the J Cro Events mailing list today!